Secure Modular AVflex
Our unique, robust, vandal resistant AVflex system offers high levels of security with real flexibility.
AVflex eliminates the need for linking corridors between adjoining units, thus creating more internal space and reducing the overall site footprint. This means you can you have a large open plan space or partition areas to create individual offices and other staff areas. Areas can include, offices, meeting rooms, drying room, kitchen area, canteen, toilets and wash rooms.
Providing secure temporary modular accommodation, each AVflex unit features high-security doors with insurance approved deadlocks and windows with heavy-duty shutters. For true versatility, the interior can be laid out to accommodate any site requirements.
The exterior of your AVflex building can also be decorated to display your corporate identity and we can tailor colours and branding to meet your requirements.
- Corrugated steel anti-vandal shell
- 4-storey capability
- Standard bay lengths of 9.6m or 7.2m
- Vinyl faced plasterboard white internal walls
- Dado trunking as standard in offices and meeting rooms
- Insurance approved deadlocks
- External stairs – eliminating the need for traditional linking corridors
- A range of optional extras including furniture, air conditioning and showers
- Double-glazed windows
- High levels of insulation in floors, walls and ceilings
- Passive infra-red sensors to operate LED lighting
- Thermostat/timer-controlled heating system
- Heavy-duty door closers to retain heat
- Non-concussive taps to reduce water consumption
- Dual flush cisterns
- Low wattage LED lighting
- Insulated shutters and external doors
All buildings are also available for purchase.