Wernick Power Solutions’ fleet of bunded fuel storage units are made with a heavy-duty design that makes them tough enough to withstand any environment
Constructed from steel with a heavy-duty box section corner post design, the tanks are extremely tough and are built to withstand heavy use. The range is fully U.N. approved, meaning they can be used to transport diesel by road.
- Robust and secure heavy-duty steel design with an anti-vandal locking hatch
- UN approved for transporting and storing of diesels and oils
- Multiple connection types allowing one tank to connect to three external pieces of equipment at one time
- The analogue and digital content gauge allows local and remote monitoring
- Durable bunded base with 110% capacity reduces the risk of environmental impacts
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- Safety pressure relief valve and automatic suction breather
- Road towable upgrade optional
- Bunded fuel storage available in 1,000 to 10,000 ltr capacities
Wernick Power Solutions can also provide bunded site storage tanks for oil, diesel and Adblue.