The Hill Group’s five year residential project
Wernick AVDanzer has just delivered on-site accommodation at Lampton Parkside, London for the Hill Group.
Hill are an award-winning five-star housebuilder who creates a range of impressive new homes across London and the South East. Lampton Parkside is next to a 40-acre park which will offer a range of apartments, duplexes and houses.
The delivery and fit-out took place over three days, as the building was manufactured in our facility in Nottingham and delivered on-site ready to be installed.
- Project name: Lampton Parkside
- Sector: Construction
- Location: London
- Client name: The Hill Group
- Supplied by: Wernick AVDanzer
- Accommodation type: 21 anti-vandal steel modules over three storeys and a separate toilet block
- Features : Canteen, drying room, showers, offices, meeting rooms, induction rooms, viewing platform and separate toilet block
21 anti-vandal steel modules were delivered to the site, creating a three-storey accommodation which will house Hill Group’s on-site workers. The building features a viewing platform and a separate toilet block. Interior includes a canteen, drying room, showers, offices, meeting rooms, induction rooms and a separate toilet block. The exterior of the building is painted in Hill’s brand colours of navy, along with their logo printed in vinyl on the side.
With the project lasting over five years, it made perfect sense for Hill Group to buy the building outright instead of hiring.