Swiftplan Modular Buildings
Wernick Buildings’ new Swiftplan system is designed to deliver large, multi storey modular buildings as efficiently as possible, without compromising on the aesthetics or quality of your finished building.
Let your building make a statement with the unrivalled flexibility of Swiftplan. With an enormous range of exterior cladding and interior finish options Your building can incorporate any architectural feature you want, from living walls to multi storey glazed atria.
Swiftplan is manufactured in house, under an ISO 9001
accredited Quality Management System and ISO 14001
accredited Environmental Management System. The timber used in our buildings is FSC certified, and the Swiftplan system uses a best practice design for fire safety.
Also compatible for UK MOD / NATO battlefield simulation.
Delivering your vision
Designed to make the construction process as efficient as possible, the system retains the flexibility to deliver a wide range of spaces; from meeting rooms and offices to multi storey atria. Sector specific spaces such as hospital wards, sports halls and laboratories can easily be incorporated.
- Flush internal walls with a choice of finishes
- Glazed partitioning
- Robust, reduced vibration CLT floor construction suitable for a range of flooring finishes
- Suspended or exposed soffit ceiling finishes
- Wide range of cladding available, including architectural cladding and rainscreens
- Large format glazing including curtain walling and ribbon glazing
- Full range of parapet roof options
- Canopies and other architectural features
The energy performance of your building can be enhanced with a range of sustainable features including:
- Living walls
- Rainwater harvesting
- Solar energy solutions
- Battery energy storage
Contact us now for more information about the Swiftplan Modular Building System.