The Assistant Hire Controller will support the depot team in all aspects of the day-to-day running of a busy hire depot. They will demonstrate excellent customer service at all times and ensure administration processes are both accurate and timely.
- Provide first-class customer service
- Assist in preparation of hire contracts, quotations and any other necessary correspondence
- Handle and record customer enquiries and assist with sourcing new business
- Follow up quotations and enquiries
- Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports if required
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records
Skills and Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- IT literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
We are happy to speak to candidates who have customer service and/or administration experience in a customer focused setting. If you have industry experience, this is an added bonus but otherwise, we are happy to help you learn and progress in the role.
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Generous holiday allowance (rising with service)
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Group pension
- Life assurance
- Annual Salary review – takes place each January
- Life Insurance 2 x annual salary
- Free onsite parking
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and progression opportunities
- Family run and well established, secure company (trading over 80 years)
- Open door policy
- Employee Referral scheme
- Benefits scheme (discounted retailers scheme)
- Corporate Eyecare Scheme through Specsavers
- Message the MD/CEO / Staff Satisfaction Survey
You’ll be joining a family owned business that has more than doubled in size in the last five years, as well as recently posting record profits. We are looking for new talent to help achieve our aim of being number one in our sector.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We look forward to receiving your application and thank you for your interest in Wernick Hire.
To apply online – Please click here to view our Job Application Portal.
Alternatively send your CV via email >>
No agencies please