The Appointed Person Site supervisor is responsible for the execution and safety of lifting operations in accordance with codes of practice such as LOLER 1998 and guidance such as BS 7121, lift plans, all day to day supervisory services and to assist with all on-site installation and dismantles.
- Carry out site surveys, site programmes and site reports
- Carry out/assist and supervise site installations and dismantles
- Responsible for the execution and safety of lifting operations in accordance with codes of practice such as LOLER 1998 and guidance such as BS 7121
- Plan and supervise lifting operations as an Appointed Person and able to relay this to the lifting team in a clear and concise manner via the relevant documentation and forms of instruction
- Liaise with clients in all aspects of site requirements, sales activities and account management
- Ensure the Company complies with all health and safety regulations
To be successful in this role you will need to be CPCS Appointed Person in Lifting Operations, have a SSSTS qualification and a full driving licence.
Knowledge of portable accommodation and modular buildings would be a distinct advantage.
You will need fantastic communication skills, a presentable image and to be motivated and be able to work alone or in a team.
What you will get in return
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance (rising with service)
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Group pension
- Life assurance
- Annual Salary review – takes place each January
- Life Insurance 2 x annual salary
- Free onsite parking
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and progression opportunities
- Family run and well established, secure company (trading over 80 years)
- Open door policy
- Employee Referral scheme
- Benefits scheme (discounted retailers scheme)
- Corporate Eyecare Scheme through Specsavers
- Message the MD/CEO/Staff Satisfaction Survey
To apply online – Please click here to view our Job Application Portal.
Alternatively send your CV via email >>
No agencies please