Wernick Powers Solutions’ distribution and cabling range complements our hire fleet by providing electrical protection for each industry sector in line with their respective legislation
All of our distribution and cabling undergoes rigorous testing both operationally and safety using the latest technology of electrical test equipment.
We can provide a wide range of flexible multi-core and single core load cables; suitable for all industry sectors we can supply the suitable protection for the temporary installation of any generator size. We also provide cable ramps for pedestrian safety.
- 16amp 240v to 125amp 415v multi core cabling
- 365amp to 560amp single core cabling
- 110v multi core cabling
We offer a range of robust distribution boards suitable for hard wiring, alternatively supplied with different socket combinations to facilitate the connection of the generator’s output to your own equipment or premises. All electrical equipment is safety tested prior to dispatch in line with industry standards.
- Event Power Distribution up to 560amps; lightweight and manoeuvrable
- High Power Distribution up to 3,200amps,
- Site Power Distribution up to 400amps
- Automatic mains failure panels