Wernick Power Solutions’ fuel management service ensures your site has continuity of supply throughout; we deliver fuel to you when you need it most, keeping your equipment running and free from fuel worries. This keeps your equipment running and removes the administrative burden of arranging individual deliveries.
Our deliveries are either based on a pre-agreed schedule or on live monitoring of your current fuel levels to suit you; each site is reviewed on its own merits. Deliveries are fully compliant with the ADR regulations relating to the transportation of hazardous goods by road, and our fuel delivery tankers enable us to reach even the most remote and inaccessible sites. We’ll refuel any equipment that you require us to, whether you’re hiring from us or not.
- Fuel deliveries based on a pre-agreed schedule or live monitoring of your current fuel levels.
- Additional deliveries due to special requirements can be arranged on request.
- Fuel management is available from the start of hire or can be added to any existing hire contract and the price per litre includes our normal delivery charges – no hidden extras.
- Deliveries are scheduled to suit the needs of the site – minimising disruption and maximising your productivity.
- We’ll deliver fuel to equipment even if you aren’t hiring it from us.
- All equipment, fuel deliveries and personnel are fully compliant with the ADR regulations relating to the transportation of hazardous goods by road.
- Specialist delivery vehicles ensure every site is easily accessible.
- All tanker deliveries are accompanied by a computer-calibrated delivery ticket to ensure you only pay for the fuel dispensed.
- Fuel quality is guaranteed – eliminating the risk of breakdowns and the cost of engine damage due to fuel contamination.
- Environmental protection is paramount – in the unlikely event of a fuel spillage whilst we are fuelling the equipment we take full responsibility for the immediate clean-up and site restoration response.