‘Groundhog’ Secure Mobile Welfare Units
Groundhog secure mobile welfare units are comfortable, compact and HSE compliant, easily towed and secured in minutes saving time and money.
Ideal for rental companies and contractors, these units offer speedy installation, flexibility and security. Equipped with an integral 6kVA diesel generator, toilet compartment, wash station, drying room, hot and cold water plus a 6-seat canteen area with cooking facilities. All this within an interior dimension of just 11’ x 7’!
Units can be towed to site behind a staff vehicle and is easily and safely installed by one person in just three minutes!
The Groundhog Secure Mobile Welfare unit is of theft and vandal resistant all-steel construction with a double point locking mechanism securing its tow coupling and hydraulic system controls.
Groundhog Secure Mobile Welfare unit features:
- Table and bench seating for up to 6 persons
- Waste water containers (20-ltr cap each)
- Warm water for washing
- Electric pump for water system
- Electric wall mounted heater
- Double 13amp socket outlet
- Generator control panel with hour run meter
- Paper towel dispenser and liquid soap dispenser
- Smoke alarm and carbon monoxide monitor
- 6KVA Diesel generator with exhaust venting through roof area
- Plastic recirculating toilet complete with ventilation pipe
- Recirculating Wash basin with foot pump
- 12 Volt L.E.D. light with movement sensor
- GreenSpace ECO Mobile Welfare Units also available with sustainable features
All buildings are also available for purchase.