PMflex™ Quality Modular Buildings
PMflex™ is a high quality modular system packed with eco-friendly features. Designed and manufactured in-house by Wernick Buildings to allow for flexibility of internal layout and equipped with innovative features which improve efficiency of installation.
These buildings are perfectly suited to applications ranging from major construction projects where large site offices and welfare facilities are required, to providing classrooms for the education sector. PMflex™ buildings can be designed to cater for almost any requirement with a variety of internal configurations available including open plan offices, meeting rooms, toilets, showers, drying rooms, kitchens and storage areas. Our experienced in-house design team will guide you in selecting a building to perfectly match your requirements.
This accommodation can be supplied to comply with all building regulations and typically will achieve an EPC rating of ‘B’ as standard depending on layout. Key energy saving features include high levels of insulation, T5 lighting, timed heating and UPVc double glazed windows throughout.
Building modules come in standard lengths of 9.6m and widths of 3.2m. Non-standard lengths of 6.0m, 7.2m, and 8.4m can also be provided. Access can be provided by internal stair-pods or external staircases depending on client preference.
Key Benefits of PMflex Modular Buildings
- Quality product – manufactured by Wernick Buildings
- Extra storeys are easily added later to an existing building
- Totally flexible layout can be open plan or divided into separate areas
- All walls, ceilings and roofs comply with all Building Regulation U-Values
- Access provided by either internal or external stairs
- High insulation levels and T5 lighting to improve energy efficiency
- Can be supplied to be compliant with building regulations
- Comes with double glazed uPVC windows
- Non-concussive taps and dual flush systems help reduce water waste
- Vinyl or carpet flooring
- Dado trunking fitted as standard into office areas and meeting rooms to provide electrics and data
- Features plug and play electrics for quick installation
- Optional extras include furniture, air conditioning and non-standard flooring