Alexandra Hospital Redditch
A new building was urgently required due to the deteriorating conditions of the existing staff accommodation. These structures had long exceeded their expected life span, compromising the well-being of staff. The poor conditions, lack of showering facilities, and sub-optimal storage and changing facilities created an unsuitable environment. Therefore, the pressing need for improved and modernised facilities prompted them to seek a new building solution that would address these deficiencies and enhance the overall work environment for our dedicated team.
- Project Name: Worchester NHS
- Sector: Healthcare
- Location: Redditch
- Client Name: Alexandra Hospital Redditch
- Supplied by: Wernick Buildings
- Features: Break out room, quiet area for staff, kitchen and food preparation and storage facilities, unisex changing facilities, individual staff lockers, showers and toilets
- No. of modules: 5
- Programme length: 11 weeks
Absolutely love the facility! We have been showcasing the building around the Trust to other divisions and staff groups.