Sales Ledger Administrator
Sales Ledger Administrator
The Wernick Group is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in the Sales Ledger Department at their Head Office situated in Wickford, Essex. The role will be providing a supportive administrative and accounting function to our depots based throughout the UK. This opportunity would be ideal for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment within a continuously expanding family business.
A high level of enthusiasm, drive and organisational skills are required to make a success of this permanent full-time position. The Wernick Group offers a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate.
- Daily cash postings and reconciliations being actioned in an accurate and timely manner
- Processing of journals for customers, refunds and inter company
- Producing monthly debtors lists and distributing for each depot and region
- Completing and submitting monthly and weekly customer reports
- Assisting with the updating of monthly management reports
- Assisting the team with daily tasks during seasonal periods, such as customer accounts
- Carry out monthly credit note reserve within SAGE
- Carry out weekly audits and enter any queries onto relevant depot registers. Periodically checking queries have been amended correctly by the depot.
- To archive paperwork and maintain reliable filing system.
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An enthusiastic and proactive attitude towards both work and learning new systems and processes.
- A positive and flexible attitude with the ability to act on their own initiative.
- Be capable of multi-tasking, working well under pressure, prioritise workload and adhere to strict deadlines.
- IT literate – Outlook, Word and Excel are essential.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance (rising with service)
- Option to buy extra holidays
- Group pension
- Annual Salary review – takes place each January
- Life Assurance 2 x annual salary
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Free onsite parking
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and progression opportunities
- Family run and well established, secure company (trading over 90 years)
- Open door policy
- Employee Referral scheme
- Benefits scheme (discounted retailers’ scheme)
- Corporate Eyecare Scheme through Specsavers
- Message the MD/CEO/Staff Satisfaction Survey
- Monday to Friday
To apply online – Please click here to view our Job Application Portal.
Alternatively send your CV via email >>
Apply for this role via our Job Application Portal by clicking the link below