The Fusion21 Modular Buildings Framework is a national framework designed to support the delivery of quality modular buildings on a permanent or temporary basis.
Benefits of the Framework
- Free to join and no annual charge
- OJEU compliant
- Members typically save 30% on market prices, as well as indirect savings
- Allows direct award call off for increased efficiency
- Social value – every pound invested helps make a positive contribution in local communities
The framework is divided into four lots:
Lot 1: Hire of Modular Buildings – Temporary Accommodation
Lot 2: Modular Construction with a Value of up to £750k
Lot 3: Modular Construction with a Value between £750k and £3million
Lot 4: Modular Construction worth £3 million and over
Benefits of a Single Supply Partner
Wernick Buildings have been appointed as single supply partner on Lots 3 and 4.
- Provides a single point of contact to deliver the project from conception to completion via a full turnkey service
- Early supplier engagement and collaborative working, providing opportunities to innovate.
- Increased cost efficiencies and program certainty