While education buildings generally are subject to stringent regulations, there are even more factors to take into account when the buildings will be occupied by very young children. At the same time, it is even more important to create an exciting and engaging environment for learning to take place.
Wernick Buildings has a deep understanding of the requirements of nursery buildings built on years of experience. These range from the practical considerations; low level sinks and coat hooks, anti-finger traps on doors and impact protection corners on worktops, to the creation of an environment where children can enjoy their learning. This might include interior decoration or even colourful exterior finishes. Wernick Buildings can also provide play areas and other landscaping services to let learning extend beyond the classroom.
Features of Wernick nurseries:
- Anti-finger traps to prevent injury from fingers being caught in door hinges
- Low level fittings including coat hooks, toilets, sinks and other sanitary ware
- Blending valves in taps to prevent accidental scalding
- Impact protection corners on worktops
- Low surface temperature radiators
- High level ironmongery unreachable by children
- Wet play areas