Wernick Events Invests in New Sleeper Units
Ready for their busy season to begin this Spring; Wernick Events have invested in new sleeper units to further expand their stock of high quality sleeping accommodation.
They include a number of features to make them stronger, more secure and easier to install.
Wernick Buildings designed and manufactured the units to be robust enough to cope with the short term nature of events accommodation hire. A number of new features were incorporated into the design, including:
- Space efficient design to enable more efficient transport
- Low lifting points to assist on sites with no roof access
- Steel roofs to eliminate tears
- Spacious interior with overhead storage
- Meshed windows for improved security
- Corner jackleg to make levelling easier, and allow units to butt together
Liam Muldoon, Managing Director of Wernick Events commented, “These units offer the perfect solution for those working long hours on any event as they provide a comfortable, affordable form of accommodation for site crews. Our sister company (Wernick Buildings) listened to our requirements and provided an excellent solution – the new units have exceeded all our expectations.”
The new units are available for hire now from Wernick Events. Click here for more information.