Permanent modular buildings from Wernick
Leaders in the design, manufacture and sale of quality modular accommodation.
Wernick Buildings is Britain’s oldest independent manufacturer and supplier of permanent modular buildings, with five Divisional offices covering England, Scotland and Wales.
We offer a full turnkey service, and can take full responsibility for your building from conception to completion. Putting your project in our hands gives you one point of contact to ensure a high level of customer service.
The steel framed modular systems designed by Wernick Buildings have the flexibility to provide accommodation solutions in a wide range of sectors, including education, healthcare, custodial and even specialist requirements. It’s a proven concept that’s more cost-effective than traditional building in every respect.
Why Wernick Modular Buildings?
- Speedy completion. Modular construction can be up to 50% faster than traditional build
- Lower cost. Generally more cost effective than traditional build without compromising on quality
- More dependable build programme. Factory built modules are not affected by bad weather conditions or other unforeseen variables on site. Foundations and main structure are prepared simultaneously. Short delivery window, then finishing work is completed inside the building
- Quality product. Factory built to strict tolerances and quality control standards. Wernick Buildings is accredited to ISO:9001-2000. You can see further accreditations here.
- A 25 year structural warranty is offered as standard, plus a 5 year warranty on the general external fabric of the building.* If a building is correctly maintained a design life of 60 years or more can be expected
- Full project management. We provide one point of contact for all our services, including design, planning applications and building regulation applications
- Sustainable form of building. Considerably less waste than traditional methods. Minimum disruption and noise on site
- Buildings can be finished with a brick skin or other cladding system, which together with a pitched tiled roof gives an attractive ‘traditional’ appearance
* Subject to terms and conditions.